EVENTSStay up to date with important events, meetings, forums and more!
ON THE CALENDAR:
MAY 8TH - DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION FORUM
Please join the University of Utah Planning, Design, & Construction Team for our free Design and Construction Forum!
PDC would like to invite contractors and other construction/design vendors, and architects and engineers that regularly work at the University to attend a free forum where we will educate you on new policies, changes in campus needs, purchasing and University expectations.
When: Tuesday May 8th, 2018
Time: 3pm - 5pm
Where: CROCKER SCIENCE CENTER 1430 PRESIDENTS CIRCLE Salt Lake City, UT 84112-0140 Rm 208
Additional Details: The forum will begin at 3:00pm and will be a lecture-style where members of PDC will educate you on current and upcoming changes in campus needs.
May 8th - Additional Information
- Free event parking will be available on the North side of the Eccles Stadium parking lot at 451 1400 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84112. A parking attendant will be there until 2:30 to ensure the regulations are followed. We strongly encourage those within the same organization to travel together, other wise we cannot guarantee free parking for all vendors. Please look for signs reading “PDC AE/GC Forum”.
- From the parking lot, the Crocker Science Center is easy to get to. Please refer to the map for directions to the Crocker Science Center. Signage will also be placed the day of event to help navigate. The event is located on the second floor. From the entrance, go up the stairs to the right - room 208 is located behind the cafe.
- 1430 Presidents Circle Salt Lake City, UT 84112 RM 208.
Program Schedule (*times are not exact)
2:45 - 3:00 Arrive
3:00 - 4:00: PDC presents to guests
4:00 - 4:30: Guest questions (questions can be asked during the event, or submitted beforehand via the form at the bottom of this page).
4:30-5:00 - Program end - time available to do meet and greet and mingle with guests again.
5:00 - Event end.
Program Topics (subject to change):
- General Introductions & Campus Updates
- Changes in Practice and Expectations