Permits and Code Compliance


Please follow the link below for instructions on how to fill-out an inspection request form.

ARE YOU Hosting an Event ON CAMPUS?

If you are hosting an event on campus, big or small, please fill out the following permits:

Temporary Use Permit

A Temporary Use Permit (TUP) is issued to anyone utilizing a space or facility for purposes other than what has been approved by the Building or Fire Official for its established use.

Temporary Structure Permit

A Temporary Structure Permit is issued to anyone setting up a non-permanent structure(s) or equipment on campus such as a stage, climbing wall, tents, powered equipment, fencing, lighting, bleachers, food handling equipment, tables, seating, etc.

Design and Construction Code Compliance