PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING
FORM DOWNLOAD AND FILLING INSTRUCTIONS
Please follow the instructions below to download and fill out your inspection request. Please be aware that incomplete forms will NOT be processed.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
- To access the Inspection Request Form, please press the button below labeled "Download Form". If the form opens in your internet browser, download it directly to your computer. You must have the most recently updated form downloaded (Last Update made: 6/10/19)
- Please note, you must download and open the form on your computer and not through your internet browser. If you fill the form on your browser, there is a chance that it will not submit or save properly.
- Open the form in a PDF compatible viewer (ie: Adobe Acrobat). Fill out the applicable sections entirely.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FORM
- Once you have completed your form, please press the submit button located on the form. A window will pop up with your form automatically attached to an email. Please press submit.
- If the submit button does not work, please follow the steps below to manually submit your Inspection Request.
SUBMITTING YOUR FORM MANUALLY
- If your submit button does not work, please go to File > Save As > "Inspection Request Form - [your name]".
- Make sure to save it to your desktop or somewhere where you can easily find it.
- Press save.
- Open your email and compose a new email to UofUInspectionRequest@utah.edu;
- Attach your completed Inspection Request Form and press send.