Please read before continuing:
Form download and filling instructions
Please follow the instructions below to download and fill out your inspection request. Please be aware that incomplete forms will NOT be processed.
All Inspections MUST be manually emailed as an attachment to both UT@shumscoda.com and UofUInspectionRequest@utah.edu
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
1. To access the Inspection Request Form, please press the button below labeled "Download Form." If the form opens in your internet browser, download it directly to your computer. You must have the most recently updated form downloaded (Form updated 07/11/2023)
- Please note, you must download and open the form on your computer and not through your internet browser. If you fill the form on your browser, there is a chance that it will not submit or save properly.
2. Open the form in a PDF-compatible viewer (ie: Adobe Acrobat). Fill out the applicable sections entirely.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR FORM
1. Please go to File > Save As > "Inspection Request Form - [project #].
- Save it to your desktop or somewhere you can easily find it.
3. Attach your completed Inspection Request Form and send.
INSPECTION REQUEST FORM
Use this form to request a time and day for your inspection. Please email to UofUInspectionRequest@utah.edu. Please allow 1-2 days for your inspection to be scheduled.
ARE YOU HOSTING AN EVENT ON CAMPUS?
If you are hosting an event on campus, big or small, please fill out the following permits:
A Temporary Use Permit (TUP) is issued to anyone utilizing a space or facility for purposes other than what has been approved by the Building or Fire Official for its established use.
A Temporary Structure Permit is issued to anyone setting up a non-permanent structure(s) or equipment on campus such as a stage, climbing wall, tents, powered equipment, fencing, lighting, bleachers, food handling equipment, etc.
LOOKING FOR OUR DESIGN RESOURCES?
Looking for our library of design resources? Click the button below to be redirected:
CODE REVIEW PROCESS
Looking to learn about our code review process? Click the button below to be redirected:
NEED ACCESS TO OUR PERMITS?
Looking for our library of permits? Click the button below to be redirected:
View and download our construction resources and requirements: