A new place for alumni to call home. Expected to open to the public in late spring 2018
The U is getting a Pac-12 caliber alumni house, and you can be a part of it!
Hundreds of loyal U alumni and friends are creating a lasting legacy by adding their names to the donor wall inside the spectacular new Cleone Peterson Eccles Alumni House, which opens late spring 2018. Please consider joining the growing list of dedicated and generous alumni who have given $1,000 or more to help make the transformation of the Alumni House a reality.
Alumni House Transformation
The Alumni House expansion and renovation will create an inviting, contemporary venue with new indoor and outdoor gathering areas, flexible meeting and event space for groups of all sizes, and additional office and work space for staff and volunteers.
- Additional 17,000 square feet, including a two-story atrium with cozy gathering areas
- Elegant ballroom capable of seating more than 400 people (600 people conference-style)
- Variety of meeting rooms, including a formal boardroom where the U’s Board of Trustees and others will meet
- Expansive glass windows
- Modern furnishings and interior design
- Beautiful outdoor patios, terraces, and gardens
- Ample seating and gathering areas
- Memorabilia area, class link wall, and donor tributes
- State-of-the art technology
For more information about the Alumni House Transformation, please call 801-581-3055 or email email@example.com
To make a gift in support of this exciting endeavor, click here.
We’ve temporarily moved
The Alumni Association has relocated while our building is transformed into the new Cleone Peterson Eccles Alumni House. We’re only changing our physical location; the mailing address remains the same. And we plan to return to the new Alumni House late spring, 2018. Click here for more information.